Sunday, July 27, 2014

June Randoms

A wrap-up of June:

4 - Claire's sweet teacher handed out Gigi's Cupcakes to her parent volunteers, and I shared with Claire and Will.  Delicious!
IMG_2940

9 - One night when Robert was out of town, the kids and I drove down our street to get the mail.  I'm normally super strict about car seats, but I let them sit in the front seat for our short, slow drive to the mailbox.  They were thrilled!
IMG_3142

14 - We saw so many beautiful fields of wildflowers on our day trip to Santa Anna for a family reunion.  Claire asked me to take a picture for her.
IMG_3172

Will and his new dragon, Stormfly from How to Train Your Dragon.
IMG_3167

21 - Blanco BBQ is always a hit with our kids.  On this night, there was a balloon artist walking around making things for the kids.  Will asked for a T-Rex, and we were all amazed at what the artist created.  Will was really careful with it - and I got the guy's card (would be so great for a party!).
21 - Blanco BBQ

No comments: