Saturday, March 03, 2012

Catching up

I've had several projects going lately that have been filling time I could otherwise use for blogging, like:
  • Working with a lender to refinance our mortgage (taking advantage of these low rates!)
  • Cleaning out our office (we got a new desk that doesn't have a lot of drawers - time to reorganize!)
  • Reading a book for Book Club
  • Keeping up with a couple of studies with church
  • Working on our 2011 blog book
  • Figuring out what we're going to do for Claire's 4th birthday
Before I get any further behind, I finally sat down and went through all of the photos I've taken so far this year and hadn't blogged already - you can scroll through January and February or use these links to see what you've missed!

The First Day
A Night Away
Train Fail
January Random
January Random - Food Edition
Our personal playground
Visiting the Children's Museum
Feburary Random



1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures and reading about the cute things Claire and Will do and say!