Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Random

Last year I had my Project Life posts to catch all the random photos I took during the month; this year, I think I'll just do a post at the end of the month to capture anything I missed.

January 4 - Claire is entering the phase where she primarily wants to wear skirts, dresses, and/or leggings.  One of her favorite looks is a skirt with a pair of Baby Legs (little legwarmers that she used to wear with onesies - they are really stretchy, so she'll be able to wear them for a long time).  She accentuated her look with her new pink sparkle shoes.
IMG_0720

January 11 - Now Will has graduated from just pulling things out of the drawer to putting himself in it.
IMG_0728

January 16 - Today was Claire's first Little Gym class.  Afterwards she showed me her forward roll.  She loved it!
IMG_0742

January 20 - So proud of himself for figuring out how to crawl into the drawer again.
IMG_0749

January 23 - One of their favorite activities - rides in the wagon.  Will can almost push Claire.  It probably won't be much longer until he's really good at it.
IMG_0755

January 30 - The kids were playing independently while I cleaned up the kitchen.  I had turned on a show I'd recorded on the Food Network (probably Pioneer Woman), and I had to laugh when Claire sat on the coffee table wearing her horns headband and intently watched along.
IMG_0781

No comments: