Saturday, March 03, 2012

Claire-isms

It's funny now to think that I used to be worried about whether Claire would talk - she is such a little chatterbox now, and her speech has just continued to improve.

Today Will slept in (hallelujah!) and we had a little more time together with just the two of us than usual.  She takes a computer class at her school and gets to play games sometimes during free play and has gotten pretty knowledgeable about computers (especially for a not quite 4 year old!).  She doesn't get much time on our computer at home, usually because Will is underfoot, but today was a good chance for her to play.  I was already getting ready to type in the site she likes when she said very matter-of-factly said "Mommy - go to PBS Kids dot org."  Her enunciation was so precise, and I loved that she got the "dot org" in there - it was all I could do not to crack up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!! I wish I was there to hear that!! She has come such a long way & was always so sassy anyways!