Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Random

February 5 - Claire is usually up from nap/rest time before Will, and today I finally broke out the watercolors I'd bought a few months ago.  Not sure why I waited so long - she had so much fun and I got a nice piece of art out of it.  :)
IMG_8795

Feburary 10 - Will working hard on Mr. Potato Head.  I'm continually impressed by his fine motor skills.
IMG_0823

Feburary 17 - Today we had a play date with Almudena, Isabella, and Lucia at an indoor play area.  We tried to get a photo of the older girls, but I couldn't get one of both almost 4 year olds standing still with my iPhone camera.  Maybe if I was better at Photoshop...  ;)
IMG_0810

IMG_0811

Feburary 20 - Paying close attention at Little Gym
IMG_0813

Feburary 27 - My sweet babies!  Will loves to lay on the couch pillows, usually just for a few seconds.  Today he started playing "Night, Night!", and Claire would cover him up with a blanket and pat his back.  It was so precious.
IMG_0830

No comments: