Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Random - Food Edition!

Since I seem to take so many food-related photos, they may deserve their own post.

January 11 - Homemade pizza night!  (Well, the crust was purchased, but we topped it ourselves!)  Spinach, mushroom, and cheese - my favorite.
IMG_0733

January 13 - I eat at least one salad almost every day at home, and it rarely wavers from the following - baby greens, celery, heart of palm, feta cheese, and dressing.  Claire likes feta and heart of palm, so she usually asks for a few bites.  Tonight she asked for her own salad, and I gleefully made her one.  She ate most of it!
IMG_0734

January 20 - Will feeding himself his yogurt - messy, but he has fun and needs to figure it out.  He did really well!
IMG_0744

January 29  - Smoothies have become a favorite snack.  I've been making a lot of green smoothies - adding something green and leafy to get in a few more vegetables.  You can't taste it, and we all love drinking them.  I usually do spinach but tried kale today - I just had to have photos of my kids happily "eating" kale.
IMG_0766

IMG_0767

IMG_0769

No comments: