Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will - 18 Weeks

Will turned 18 weeks old on 3/18/11:


Week 18
He has turned into a drool monster! He will gnaw on anything he can get into his mouth, and we are wondering how long it will be until we see his first tooth. Claire got hers when she was about 5 months old, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if we see it soon. He cracks me up at how hard he will work to get something (usually his hand or thumb) into his mouth - he will almost double over when sitting in the Bumbo since he hasn't quite figured out that it's easier to bring your hand to your face that try to move your entire body to get to your hand.

I swear he gets cuter every day. He smiles and laughs so easily now and is still just an absolute joy to be around. I love my chunky monkey!!!

1 comment:

almudena said...

so crazy! i found your blog snooping around random people's blogs! :) hope you don't mind me reading along!

my blog is: wheniamweak.wordpress.com

almudena