Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project Life: Week 12

March 21 - 27

Tuesday
March 22
Claire requested smoothies after school today, and I was happy to oblige. Yum!

Friday
IMG_7082
Today we had a playdate with Isabella, Megan & their mommies. We've been talking about getting together for a long time and finally made it happen. Claire had a fabulous time on Megan's new playset, and I loved getting some great girl time with some fellow moms in the same lifestage. Can't wait to do it again!

Saturday
Mar 26
Nana, Claire, Will and I went to the grocery store while Robert and Granddaddy worked outside. Claire was hungry and picked out a fruit salad for a snack. I don't know where she puts it all!

Sunday
IMG_7115
Claire woke up from her nap around the time I was taking Will's weekly chair photo (a couple days late - shhhh!!), and she was a little jealous of the attention he was getting and tried to get in a couple of the photos. I tried to get a cute one of both of them together, but she just wanted to be in the chair with him. Not quite as easy this week to get a good photo, but I was happy with this one for Will's 19th week.

IMG_7120

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

I love the photo of Claire with the smoothie "mustache"--and of course Will is a little doll!

Aunt Carol said...

I think week 19 is the cutest yet!