Monday, March 07, 2011

Project Life: Week 9

February 28 - March 6:

Monday



Week 9 - Monday
Will was fascinated by his buddy Harrison at Life Group tonight.

Wednesday



Week 9 - Wednesday
I spent most of today working on a book of blog posts from 2010 - my first blog book! I've spent most of my free time this week playing with it, and I am almost done. I hope to order it this weekend - can't wait to see the final product!



Mar 2
Claire has a habit of getting out of bed and laying by her door - we think she likes to try to hear us after we go to bed. We usually get her back in bed before she falls asleep, but tonight she was completely crashed out when I went to check on her. I did move her into bed - after I took a picture!


Friday


IMG_6936
Robert told Claire that he was wearing a "Bevo shirt" today, so Claire decided that she and Will should also wear theirs. Even I have to admit they look pretty cute in their matching shirts.

Saturday


IMG_6945
Claire tried wearing her big girl undies today. She made it a couple of hours before having an accident, and then wanted to wear a diaper again. Small steps!

Sunday
Mar 6
Will tried out the Exersaucer for the first time today. His feet touched the bottom, but I had to give him lots of padding to help him stay upright. He wasn't sure what to think at first but quickly figured it out.

3 comments:

bb said...

Three things:

1. I didn't know yours is a mixed family. Didn't you go to A&M? I didn't think you were allowed to marry outside the cult, er, I mean someone from another school.... especially THAT school.

2. Claire is so funny and the picture of her asleep by the bedroom door is hilarious!

3. I love her hair - it's getting so long!

And bonus... Will is adorable!

laura c said...

What blog book software are you using? Makes sense to just turn your blog into a book so you don't do it twice.

Laura CUrrey

almudena said...

i just saw this and not sure how i feel about your entire family dressing up in puke orange. it makes me a little uncomfortable, but i suppose i can look past it. ;)

almudena