Monday, March 21, 2011

Project Life: Week 11

March 14 - 20

Wednesday


Mar 16
Today was an errand day, and I took the minivan in for it's first oil change. Having a car tell me when it needs maintenance is new for me - I guess that's what happens when you drive the same vehicle for 11 years!

Thursday


March 17
Will has really started to enjoy his buddy Sophie. He has been a chewing machine, and I am waiting for a tooth to appear at any time. His big sister got her teeth pretty early, so we are wondering if he will follow in her footsteps in this area of growth, especially since he is taking his own path for height and weight. :)

Friday


Mar 18
School was closed today for Spring Break, so Claire, Will and I enjoyed a day together. We printed invitations for Claire's birthday party, got the car washed, and made a trip to Costco before heading home for lunch. They both fell asleep on the way home, but Claire woke up pretty soon afterwards to eat her Costco pizza slice.

Saturday


Mar 19
Haircut time! This one was the easiest yet. Claire was mesmerized by the "Olivia" DVD, and the lollipop bribe definitely helped with keeping her still. I always said I wouldn't use candy as a bribe - another instance where I've learned to never say "never"! We were glad that Ma was able to join us.


March 19 - shoes
Tonight we grilled fajitas on the patio and enjoyed the nice weather outside. I kicked off my new Toms, and Claire carefully placed her shoes next to mine. I wonder if we will ever wear the same size?

Sunday


March 20 - 1

Bob took a rare photo of the 4 of us plus Ma. Someday we will get a photo with all of us looking at the camera!


March 20 - 2
Will always enjoys having visitors - extra hands to hold him!

No comments: