Saturday, September 04, 2010

Random August Photos

Some pictures I never got around to sharing during the month:

One morning Mom & Dad got up with Claire to let us sleep in a little, and we found them out on the patio enjoying the morning. I tried to sneak around to get a photo of all 3 of them before Claire spotted me, but I wasn't sneaky enough! My lens fogged up due to the sudden temperature and humidity change when I went outside, but I still love this picture of Mom and Claire.


IMG_5487

Later that morning I made a package of cinnamon rolls, and Claire really dug in!


IMG_5489

IMG_5491

Snuggling with Mommy on the couch after naps one Sunday:


IMG_0460

"Organizing" the oatmeal packets - she loves to line things up (and check out that bed head!):


IMG_0463


Waiting for some zucchini muffins she helped make:


IMG_5553



IMG_5560

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

She is so precious! Loved all the pics--so cute waiting for the muffins to be ready then happily having one.

bb said...

I wass looking through the pics on my phone this past week and had planned the same post!

Love little Claire!!! She is sooooo precious.