Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Claire's New 'Do

As I've mentioned many times before, Claire's hair can get pretty crazy. It's so thick and wavy, and just containing it in a ponytail is a small daily battle.

Lately, Claire's hair has been in a different style when I pick her up from school in the afternoons. Her teachers say it's usually a little wild after her nap, which I can totally picture. One of the teachers in another class, Miss Tomeka, likes to fix Claire's hair while they're out on the playground. A few days ago, her asymetrical pigtail style was different from anything I'd seen on her before...


IMG_5739



IMG_5747

I'm just amazed that she'll sit still long enough to someone else to fix it - maybe I need to learn their tricks, or maybe Claire is just bored with her ponytail? :)

1 comment:

bb said...

Her hair is so long - love it!