Monday, September 06, 2010

Bubbles

One of Claire's favorite things to do is to play with bubbles. The other night as she was finishing up her dinner, I went to pull a cookbook out of the cabinet, and Claire started excitedly babbling about something. I couldn't figure out was she was saying, so I got her down out of her chair and said "Show me." She ran over to the cabinet next to the cookbooks and started pointing, and then I realized she was asking for bubbles - "Bubble! Bubble! I wan bubble!" She remembered where I stashed the bubble maker last time.

A storm was blowing in, so it had actually cooled off enough to sit outside at 5:30 without sweating, and we enjoyed our time together with the bubbles.

IMG_5646



IMG_5647



IMG_5652



IMG_5655



IMG_5662



IMG_5671



IMG_5672

The last one is my favorite - I love how she gets such joy from a simple thing!

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

Precious!! Addi LOVES bubbles too! So cute!

bb said...

We love bubbles here too, and she knows where they are!

Miss G said...

She is so beautiful, Amy! I especially love that second photo. What a good memory she has too! Kelly