Monday, September 27, 2010

A good big sister already!

This weekend as we were walking around Ikea (a necessary stop on our way home from Dallas!), Claire was sitting in the cart and kept reaching out to pat "Little Brother", a.k.a. my belly. I thought it was really sweet, but I was a little surprised when she held her straw cup up to my stomach with the straw jabbing me in the belly button. I asked her if she thought Little Brother needed a drink, and she said "Yes" and smiled. It was really funny, and she kept holding the cup up as we walked through the store. I guess I should shift my concerns from wondering if she'll hate him to whether or not she'll be too helpful. :)

2 comments:

bb said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Such a sweet girl. ARB is clueless and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Just a few more weeks.....

Amy's Mom said...

Such a thoughtful big sister. Claire is going to be a good Mommy's helper. (I'll bet that was a funny sight)!