Monday, June 02, 2008

Orange Cup

Claire and I had lunch at Royal Thai today with one of my friends. Claire looked super cute in her Janie and Jack bubble outfit that was a gift from a friend. Afterwards we went to Northpark Mall. Claire gave me a special James Avery charm for Mothers' Day, so I wanted to get it put on my bracelet. I love it!


While we were waiting, I realized it was the perfect opportunity for me to try Orange Cup. A few weeks ago I noticed a new place by Neiman's, and since then there's been a real buzz about the place. Curious, I ordered a light Zum with strawberries, and wow - I'm hooked! When they take your order, they print out a little sticker with your name and order on it. Not only does this help the staff keep your order straight, but it includes nutrition facts especially tailored for your order. I don't remember all of it, but was impressed that mine only had 105 calories and contained almost twice the daily Vitamin C requirement. Tasty AND surprisingly healthy! I'm so happy to find a guilt-free treat that still feels like an indulgence.

We also did a little shopping, and I found a pair of jeans on the clearance rack of Ann Taylor Loft that I liked - finally, a pair of jeans I can wear that don't have an elastic band! Hopefully Baby Boot Camp and the walks to the coffee shop will start paying off soon so that I can begin wearing some of my old clothes before too long...

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

I like the pretty little charm. Claire has good taste!!! :)