Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6/10/08 - Nine Weeks

Claire hasn't been feeling great because of her cold, but she's been a trooper. Her 9 week chair picture is a pretty accurate depiction of how she's been feeling the past few days.


We're having to use the nasal aspirator frequently, which she hates, but not nearly as much as she hates having saline drops shot up her nose. I feel bad giving them to her, but they really help with her congestion. She's been sleeping a little more than usual during the day, which will hopefully help her heal faster. She took a 3 hour nap today while I held her in the Maya Wrap sling. It is a lifesaver sometimes - I'm able to hold and comfort her while still having at least one hand free. I even managed to make and eat my lunch today while she slept! She's snuggling with me in it right now. :)

My mom came in town Monday and just left this morning. Robert and I celebrated Claire's 9 week birthday with dinner out at Hibiscus while Mom enjoyed some time with her granddaughter. The food was delicious, and it was nice to have some time to focus on each other.

Claire's 2 month check-up is tomorrow - not looking forward to those shots!

No comments: