Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Eight Weeks

Yesterday Claire turned 8 weeks old. She can sit up with support and is holding her head up really well. She likes to watch us, and follows people and objects with her eyes easily. She also keeps trying to "talk," making little sounds whenever she's excited.



We had our weekly photo session, then Claire enjoyed some play time with Daddy. It's nice having him at home!



To celebrate Claire's 8 week birthday, we took her for her first trip to Harry's (the first of many!). She tried to steal our custard...someday you can have some, Claire!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow - I can't believe she's two months already! Time for me to see her again!

I know this is repetitive of all of my comments, but she is so darn cute!

Ashlee Liddell said...

That first picture of Robert and Claire is my favorite. She is blessed to have a Daddy who loves her so much.

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa said...

Sooo cute, I luv to watch how she's growing next to her elephant!