Monday, September 26, 2011

Project Life: Week 38

Photos from September 19 - 25


Wednesday, September 21
IMG_0637-2

The snow cone truck was in the school parking lot again today.  It had been a few weeks since I let Claire get one, so I relented this week.  Just like her Daddy, she loves snow cones.  Will even got a tiny taste.

IMG_1332

IMG_1330

Tonight on our walk to the mailbox, Claire wanted to ride her tricycle.  Her legs are finally long enough to reach the pedals.  Since we weren't taking the stroller, Will got to try out the little car.  He LOVED it!

Thursday, September 22
IMG_8147

Today is my 36th birthday.  Robert and I had a special lunch at Roaring Fork and celebrated that night with cupcakes - yum!

Sunday, September 25
IMG_0644-2

For my birthday, Robert's mom got us tickets to a walking food tour in Austin today and provided free babysitting.  :)  While the kids had fun with Grandmommy, Aunt Carol, and Baby Grace, Robert and I enjoyed good food at several restaurants - and a local brew. :)

No comments: