Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Belated birthday present

For my birthday, my mom ordered me a fancy new Epiphanie camera bag. It was on backorder and just arrived last week. I'd been wavering between two, and when the one I initially chose arrived (a brown Ginger), I started having second thoughts and thought maybe I should've gotten the fun turquoise Belle. I got on the website to look up their contact information to see about a possible exchange, and was surprised to find out the company is located here in San Antonio, and their office is only a couple of miles from our house! I called, and they told me I could just come by the office and switch them out. I was able to go by yesterday, and can't wait to put my gorgeous new bag into use soon. I love it! Best of all - it has room for a few diapers and other necessities, so no more double (or triple) bagging it whenever I want to bring the big camera!


IMG_5954

3 comments:

LauraC said...

LOVE!!
I was so torn between this one and the red one but am glad I went with the red one for me.

Amy L said...

Laura, I agree that the Lola is perfect for you! They are all so pretty - it's hard to choose. Did you see that they just came out with some new ones? Fortunately they're not available until December, and I didn't want to wait that long. Otherwise, I would've had an even harder time making a decision!

bb said...

I want one of these bags, but with so many others things I want too, it's hard to justify this enough to bring it to the top of the list. YAY for you and happy belated birthday!