Monday, May 17, 2010

Claire has an announcement...

IMG_5399


That's right - Claire is going to be a big sister! Baby #2 is expected to arrive on November 17, 2010. Last Tuesday was our most recent appointment and sonogram, and the baby is measuring right on track with everything looking great.

This announcement should explain why I haven't been posting as much lately. I had the typical pregnancy fatigue and nausea during the first trimester and spent most of my free evenings resting or huddled on the couch with crackers, but my energy has returned and the nausea has subsided as the second tri has begun. I have a few posts saved that I wrote during the first few weeks that I'll post soon.

We are so thrilled with the news and can't wait to meet the new addition to our family!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yea! Two is hard, but totally worth it. So fun when they start playing together!

LauraC said...

Congratulations! When you were spotty posting I thought there might be something up! Awesome news.

bb said...

So glad you are coming out of the closet!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Nancy said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you all! Claire looks so cute in her "Big Sister" shirt.
Aunt Nancy

Sheila Abel said...

Congratulations!!! All the best to
you and the little one!!

Jenn said...

That's wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!!

Can't wait to see what the Fall brings.