Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Claire's 2009 Christmas List

I know, I know - I've been a total blog slacker lately. Things have just been really busy lately, and the spare computer time I've had lately has been spent on planning our upcoming vacation to Hawaii - can't wait!!!

I've had several people ask for some ideas of gifts for Claire, so I'm posting a list here. If there's something in particular you'd like to get her, just e-mail me and I'll cross it off the list.
  • Baby doll (something like this )
  • Fisher Price Little People sets (she has the Nativity set and Noah's Ark playset and now the People Mover bus)
  • Maracas (something like these)
  • Lego Duplo blocks
  • Little Tikes Easy Store slide
  • Fisher Price Doodle Pro
  • Toy truck/bus/fire truck
  • Wooden puzzles
  • Basic coloring books
  • Board books (she loves Sandra Boynton books, and I think she'd like any by Karen Katz, Fiona Watts, or Eric Carle)
  • Music CDs (particularly Praise Baby or the Jack Johnson Curious George CD)
  • Veggie Tales or Praise Baby DVDs

No comments: