Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where are Nana and Granddaddy?

My parents came for a visit this past weekend, and Claire loved getting to play with Nana and Granddaddy. They left yesterday morning, and Claire seemed a little confused when she realized they weren't in the house that evening. Robert asked her "Where are Nana and Granddaddy?", and she took off down the hall to the guest room. The door was closed, so Claire started pounding on it. Robert opened it for her, and she looked in, then looked at us with a sad expression. Then she ran over to the bathroom, and she still didn't find them. I had to grab the camera - it was so sweet. We're looking forward to their next visit!

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

O-h ... Such a sweet little girl! I love you Sweet Claire, and wish I could give you a great big hug! I'll save up lots of hugs for next time!