Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Car!

No, not for me - the 4Runner is still going strong (after 10 years)! A couple of weeks ago I was in Target and decided to see if there were any good deals in the toy section. I was so surprised when I found one of the Step 2 buggies for 75% off. I'd thought about getting one before but wasn't sure if it was worth almost $50 - at under $13, it was a no brainer to bring one home.

Part of our evening routine is to to walk to the mailbox and check the mail, so we decided to try it out on the mail run. Claire thought it was wonderful - she had the best time! She loves her car and protests every night when we get home and take her out of it. She sits up so straight and knows what to do when we say "Honk your horn!" She definitely thinks it's better than her stroller - such a great find!

Got the key and ready to roll!




1 comment:

bb said...

That is one slick new ride. Why can I *never* find anything good on sale?