Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yummy Salt Lick

While Mom and Dad were in town last weekend, we made a short road trip for a late lunch at the Salt Lick in honor of our anniversary. Robert and I hadn't been there since our wedding, and it was so good. Brisket, ribs, sausage, potato salad, cole slaw (without mayo - my favorite), blackberry and peach cobbler with ice cream...I practically rolled out of there, and I slept almost all the way home!

Claire is getting to where she's not too content to sit in her carrier when we go out to eat, so we just let her sit on the table until the food came. :) She enjoyed watching all of the activity going on around her and all of the attention from Granddaddy, Nana, Mommy & Daddy.




P.S. We have plenty of pictures of their food from the wedding (example in our anniversary post below), so I didn't think it was necessary to include one here. :)

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

This was such a fun time. We loved being with you, and I'll ditto what you said about all the good food.

bb said...

mmmm, Salt Lick. Good stuff!