Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry I've gone so long without posting. We had a busy week and were in Dallas last weekend for Lindsay and Tyler's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, so the weekend was packed with wedding activities, not leaving any time to other visits. We had a great time, and the wedding was perfect. Lindsay looked gorgeous, and I love seeing her so happy with Tyler. I managed to go without taking a single picture all weekend (bad!), so I'm stalking her photographer's blog for the sneak pics and will post a link when they're up.

We noticed tonight that Claire has another tooth poking through, so this makes 5 teeth. They're coming so fast!

Here are Claire's 32 week chair pictures. She was really going to town playing with Ellie.





I was very excited to find some bows that met Robert's approval (not too big!) and that stay in her hair. Finally! :)

3 comments:

bb said...

She is adorable!!! And I love the hair bows.

Ashlee Liddell said...

The bows are precious! I love how you seem to be able to capture her personality in the pictures! Oh, I just can't get over the precious bows!

Amy's Mom said...

I love the little bow in her hair! She looks just darling, as usual.