Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seven Months

Claire turned 7 months old on Saturday! She celebrated by cutting two more teeth - her two front ones. I can't believe my baby already has four teeth!

We took her to Austin for her first football game - UT vs. Baylor. Robert's mom is in town from Venezuela, and she was able to go with us. It was incredibly hot for November, so we didn't stay too long for fear of sunburn and overheating, but we enjoyed what we saw. Claire was mostly entertained by the two little kids in front of us, but she did watch part of the game.



Afterwards, she was wiped out. She fell asleep holding her foot - it was so funny, and I'm glad I got a picture.

We had a couple of family members with birthdays this week - Ma (Robert's grandmother) on Monday and Granddaddy (my dad) today. Claire sent each of them a special birthday message:

Today was Claire's weekly Tuesday chair picture. She wanted to lay down for this one, and I didn't fight her. :)

3 comments:

French Blue Home said...

She is SO cute, Amy!

Amy L said...

Thanks!

Amy's Mom said...

Granddaddy loved his birthday greeting.

I have to add that I think there is not a cuter baby anywhere, and I'm not prejudiced! :)