Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fun at the Gardens

Claire's 25 Week picture with Elephant:

I think she's already learning that she's supposed to smile for the camera - lately I've only had to take a few shots to get a good picture. She starts grinning when the camera comes out. Afterwards, she wanted to compare legs with Elephant - hers definitely have more cute chub.



We've had a busy week doing some shopping to get ready for my interview next week with a local firm (I needed a new suit) and my trip to Miami this weekend for Lindsay D.'s bachelorette party. Robert is riding in the MS150 from SA to Corpus Christi this weekend, so Mom and Dad came to town to watch Claire for the weekend. We spent the morning at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens. My favorite part was the "Old Fashioned Garden" that contains many plants that attract butterflies. They were everywhere, and so beautiful.
Claire enjoyed seeing all of the flowers and trees and just being outside. She has really been enjoying walks in her stroller, especially now that she can sit in the "big kid seat" rather than her carrier - she has a much better view. In the second picture, you can get a good look at her two little teeth.


I know I still owe everyone a post about her first experience with solid foods, but here is a recent picture where she was eating cereal. We always plan to give her a bath after spoon-feeding - such a mess, but so precious!

2 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

I can't get over how much "older" she looks this week. Is it the teeth? The solid food? The big kid stroller? As precious as ever, but getting older every day....

Sounds like things have been busy for you guys. I will be praying for your interview to go well.

Did you find a suit?

Anonymous said...

Every one of the pictures is just precious. It's so much fun to see her growing. Comparing legs is really cute. Does she like her cereal?
Robert will be in my prayers especially this weekend as he rides. That's a long way to ride.
Love you much.
Aunt Nancy