Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anniversary #2

Today is our wedding anniversary. I have so many wonderful memories of that day - the perfect weather, getting ready with my friends, feeling excited but not nervous or anxious, the door of the Mansion opening just before I walked down the aisle with my dad, seeing Robert at the end of the aisle, the meaningful ceremony, our first dance, being in a room with so many people who support us. I mainly remember the overwhelming feeling of love - for each other, for family, and for friends.












4 comments:

bb said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!

The wedding looked gorgeous!!!

Lindsay said...

Has it only been two years??? Wow! Your wedding was awesome =)

I'm so glad you found Robert. He's the kind of guy I always hoped you'd find.

Anonymous said...

so it was two years ago that i set the alarm off at your house! :o)

Amy L said...

Thanks everyone! And Kristy, I'd forgotten about that! Thanks again for helping watch the house and get the mail, especially since it was a little traumatic. :)