Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Exciting New Toy

We bought a new vibrating chair for Claire yesterday. Robert put it together today, and we were surprised by how much she's enjoying it. The toy bar is set to where the lights and music are activated when she hits the toys, so she gets very excited when it goes off. She seems particularly entranced by the bumble bee. I think I've figured out this video thing - her little noises just make me melt, and I had to share.

(Click on the image below to watch the video.)

3 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

Love the video! It's so fun to hear her make little sounds and to see her excitement.

Sheila Abel said...

Dear Claire, I love your YouTube
video! Your mommy did a great job &
I can't wait to meet you in person!
Hugs & Kisses,
Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! I love hearing her little sounds. I believe she has it figured out! Love,
Aunt Nancy