Tuesday, July 01, 2008

7/1/08 - Twelve Weeks

Twelve weeks today!



Claire was looking pretty cute on Sunday, and I wanted to get a few pictures of her in this outfit before she grows out of it. Considering the growth spurt she's been going through lately (eating every two hours during the day instead of every three), I'm thinking that it's not going to fit her for much longer!


Her hair was a little crazy that day...probably because Mommy and Daddy were having fun with her hair after bathtime on Saturday night.



If we don't brush it right away, it tends to want to stick up, and apparently I missed a spot. I'm sure she will love these pictures in about 13 years. :)

4 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

That smile melts my heart...EVERY time!

Amy L said...

Ours, too. :) Thanks Ashlee!

Amy's Mom said...

Mine, too! I just sit and look at her and smile. We love you so much, Sweet Claire.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at that little happy face!:) Precious little girl!
Aunt Nancy