Thursday, July 24, 2008

7/22/08 - 15 Weeks

Baby girl is 3 1/2 months old! She's sitting up so well now - pictures with Elephant are getting much easier.


She's trying to put everything in her mouth already. She started trying a couple of weeks ago, but her success rate has gone way up recently (as shown). Most often it's her hand, her index finger, a bib, or a burp cloth.



Claire is also beginning to become more aware of her feet. It's so funny watching her curl up into a little ball, kicking and grabbing at her toes! I'm anxiously awaiting her first laugh. According to her "Week by Week" book, it could be any day now!

2 comments:

jennyc said...

Ok, I can say this because I'm a boy mom, but she is the CUTEST little girl ever! I'm bummed you are moving because Colton and Claire could make a very cute couple :)

Anonymous said...

That last picture looks like she is thinking, "whoops, you caught me!" She is cute. Looking forward to seeing you, Tanesa