Monday, September 02, 2013

First Annual Back to School Dinner

I love tradition (one of the reasons I chose to be an Aggie!).  This summer as I was thinking about Claire started school, I wanted to start a tradition of a special "Back to School Dinner" the night before the first day.  We let Claire pick where she wanted to go, and she chose California Pizza Kitchen.  She also picked our outfits.  When she selected a dress for me, she said "Daddy will be so surprised!"  Guess my "mom-iform" of t-shirts and shorts has not escaped her attention.  :)  We invited my parents and my cousin Jonathan (who recently graduated from law school and moved to San Antonio to start working at the same company as Robert).

Excited girl with her daddy!
IMG_0594

We let her pick any dessert she wanted, and she chose chocolate souffle with ice cream - that's my girl!
IMG_0624

Will was unhappy about having to wait until after I took a picture to have his first bite.
IMG_0626

Love them!
IMG_0637

With Nana, Granddaddy, and Jonathan
IMG_0644

A rare photo with all 4 of us smiling and looking at the camera.  :)
IMG_0653

IMG_0658


1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

So funny that she picked you out a dress!