Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More photos from the Children's Museum

As I've posted before, the kids (and I) love visiting the Children's Museum in New Braunfels.  We're still making trips a few times a month, and I'm sure that will continue as we get further into the heat of summer.  I love having an air conditioned place for them to play outside of our house.

On one of our April trips, the kids discovered a new building block activity outside.  They had so much fun arranging and rearranging the blocks, and Claire and I built a track for the balls that entertained all of us.

Hard at work!
IMG_0955

IMG_0951

IMG_0948

IMG_0952

IMG_0949

We had a quiet ride home that day!
IMG_0945

The next week, Will continued working on his construction skills.
IMG_0956

"Doctor Claire" thought I needed a finger amputation...
IMG_0965

and "Doctor Will" gave me a big shot in the leg.
IMG_0957

I worked on my face painting skills - getting a little better thanks to the guides at the face painting section.
IMG_0966

No comments: