Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Easter 2012

Our busy morning of presents, baskets, and breakfast ended with getting ready to celebrate our risen Lord at church.  The kids looked adorable in their Easter clothes, and I attempted to get a photo of the two of them outside before we left.  I had to let go of my idea of the "perfect" picture, and what I got is pretty representative of the two of them - both of them ready to bolt after sitting still for approximately 1.2 seconds.

IMG_8972

Makes me smile every time I see it.

A few more from our day:

So happy to be outside!
IMG_8973

IMG_8970

Results of our Easter egg dying - not the prettiest, but we had a good time.  Next year I need to ignore the part of the instructions that says you can mix the dye with vinegar - the ones mixed with just water worked much better for us.
IMG_8978

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

They are so darling!

Aunt LaLa said...

Such a pair of cuties!! I miss Claire and Will!!