Monday, June 27, 2011

Project Life: Weeks 24 & 25

June 13 - 26:

Tuesday, June 14thIMG_7825

Claire always has a hard time not jumping in if she's around when I'm taking a chair picture of Will, but it almost always results in at least one cute photo!


Wednesday, June 15th
IMG_7870

Someone is teething - check out that drool!


Saturday, June 18th
A&M Girls Weekend!


Wednesday, June 22ndIMG_0546

Claire took a big spill on the playground, so I went to school to check on her. I arrived just in time for the visit from the Reptile Man. Claire thought it was pretty funny when Mommy held a snake!

IMG_0555

Sibling fun!


Thursday, June 23rd
IMG_0559

I had a great companion helping me out with registration at Backyard Bible Club.


Friday, June 24th
IMG_0560

Will's first time sitting up in the cart - what a big boy!

Saturday, June 25th
20110625_birthday_039


Today we went to a birthday party for our neighbor friends Ellie and Clare, and another neighbor took this photo of Robert and Will watching the kids taking swings at the pinata.

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

I'm glad Claire got in on the chair picture! I love seeing those two big precious smiles!