Friday, June 24, 2011

A&M Girls' Weekend 2011

I have a group of friends from college that I truly cherish and adore. Although we live in different cities and are busy with our lives as wives and mothers, almost all of us were able to get together last weekend in Allen/McKinney. I love, love, love these girls (should I start saying "women" instead?). It's so nice to have friends that no matter how much time has passed, you can immediately pick up as if you just saw each other a few days before. I planned to take a lot of photos, but ended up with one. :) We mostly spent time talking about our families, how we spend our days, future plans, etc. Girls, we MUST do this again next year - I don't want to wait another 3 years until our next reunion!

IMG_7879


From left: Melissa, Anne, Lindsay, Courtney, Jill, me
Not pictured: Angi, Megan (we missed you!)

No comments: