Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun by the river

Last week a few of the families from our Life Group spent the morning at Guad.alupe River State Park. One of the families had camped there the night before and went down to the river early to stake out a spot for our group. We hadn't been before and weren't sure what to expect, but it was a big hit with the kids. Both of them spent most of the time sitting on the edge and splashing away in the water with their friends. The park is only about 40 minutes from our house, so I am looking forward to making more trips there in the future.


IMG_7991

IMG_7993

IMG_8002

IMG_8007

3 comments:

Aunt Nancy said...

They're all so precious! Will looked like he was thinking about tasting the yellow handle--then decided "Yes! I'm going to eat it!"

Miss G said...

So fun! Will is getting so big! I can't believe it.

Thanks for chiming in on the mismatched patterns. I'm wearing it today. :)

Aunt Carol said...

Everytime I see a picture I think...Now this is the cutest one yet. Will and Claire are two good looking, happy kids :-).