Friday, January 07, 2011

Show Me the Mommy!

On Fridays, my e-friend Laura usually has a feature called "Show Me the Mommy!" As moms, we typically tend to be behind the camera instead of in front of it, and one of my goals with Project Life 2011 is to be in more photos, especially with the kids and with Robert. I am prone to picking apart pictures of myself, but I know that my kids are going to want to see pictures of me with them later in life, and I am going to want those photos, too. So, today's picture is an iPhone self portrait with sweet baby Will - we were spending some time snuggling on the couch after a feeding.


Day 5 / Week 1


I may look tired and have bags under my eyes, but every time I look at that photo I will remember how content I was in that moment just cuddling my baby boy.

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

That picture is so precious! I hope you will continue doing that--I was always behind the camera too and wish I had more pictures with "us."
Love you!

LauraC said...

Awesome that you are playing along.
But remember the rules in future posts, NO negative comments. We all have things we don't like about the way we look!! And you've EARNED any bags you think you have. When I see this picture, I think you look gorgeous and happy!