Friday, July 30, 2010

24 Weeks

We reached the 24 week mark this week! Things are continuing to go smoothly - I feel great for the most part, although I've woken up with leg cramps a couple of times and get tired a little more easily than normal. I've been able to stay active and am trying to work out at least 3 times a week. Little Man is SO active! I don't remember feeling this much movement with Claire. I love to just sit and watch my tummy move as he does his gymnastics.

Here's my current belly situation:


24 weeks


I do have other clothes besides Gap tank tops and jersey skirts, but I like wearing similar outfits for my belly photos for the sake of comparison. Besides, it's a super comfortable outfit for this 100 degree weather! I think I'm still looking about two weeks ahead of my last pregnancy - this one looks really similar to my 26 week picture. Weight gain is still steady and not frightening...yet... :)

We're starting to try to figure out what we want to do for the nursery, and the first decision we need to make is what bed to get Claire so we can move the crib into Baby L2's room. We still have plenty of time, although I know it will fly by!

No comments: