Sunday, June 27, 2010

Belly Pics!

Robert left early this morning for a volunteer project, and Claire and I had some time to kill this morning before meeting him at church, so we decided to try to take some belly pics, finally. Feast your eyes on this...


IMG_5456



I'll be 20 weeks along on Wednesday, so I'm almost halfway! For comparison, here is my 20 week shot with Claire:


20 weeks



I don't think I'm that much bigger, but I did start out about 5 lbs lighter this go around, which helps.

Claire wanted to get in on the fun.


IMG_5460


IMG_5461


Mommy's belly makes a good seat!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you are carrying a lot lower, don't you think? You look incredibly long-waisted. Maybe it's a boy?

Amy L said...

I do think I look like I'm carrying lower, but I'm not sure if it's accentuated by the outfit, or if it could be because all of those muscles are already stretched out from last time. :) Big u/s in in less than two weeks!

bb said...

YAY for an awesome belly! And why on earth do you have to wait so long for the big u/s?

Miss G said...

Oh my goodness! Obviously it's been 20 weeks too long since I've read your blog!! Congrats!!! Kelly