Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Caught!

Claire keeps us busy with her new-found mobility. A few weeks ago I kept my camera close by and snapped some shots of her getting into things she supposed to stay out of. Testing those boundaries! :) We know now that she understands "No," and she usually will stop what she's doing - although she like to try to just wait until you're not watching her anymore to return to what she was doing. On this day, she...

...examined the diaper bag and my work bag,


and the entertainment center,

and the cubby with the cable and DVD boxes (the lights are so tempting!).



She also tasted the piano bench...


...and checked out the new pedals on the piano.


Busy day!

2 comments:

Amy's Mom said...

She certainly was busy checking everything out. How cute and funny!

Angi said...

She is so cute Amy! This is the most fun age I think--they are really exploring and experimenting with everything. I'm excited to see her in person next weekend!