Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Claire's Graduation

My poor neglected blog!  I'm making public my goal to be totally caught up by the end of this month!

Claire's school held a graduation ceremony on May 17th for all the kids who will be starting Kindergarten this fall.  Claire started at this school right before her first birthday, so we have been with some of these teachers and other families for over 4 years.  I didn't think it would be a big deal, but I got a little emotional watching my not-so-little girl walk/run across the yard to grab her certificate.

Ready for the graduates
IMG_0291

Claire with about half of her classmates
IMG_0293

Getting her certificate from Ms. Susan
IMG_0300

Our little graduate!
IMG_0301

Will entertaining himself with my flower from Claire
IMG_0304

Obligatory family shot with, as usual, 3 of 4 looking at the camera
IMG_0308

No comments: