Thursday, October 04, 2012

The Fall Routine

Wow - I am so behind!  Today I tried to get caught up by starting to organize photos, and I have over 100 that I want to share.  We have been busy with our new fall routine and enjoying the last days of summer.  The kids still go to school on Tues/Thurs, and while they are away I go to pilates at the Y (reformer on Tuesdays and mat on Thursdays), shower, clean a little, run errands, work on my Bible study, do laundry, appointments, finally get people out to fix the floor in the hall, etc.).  Claire has started speech therapy on Mondays and is really enjoying it.  On Wednesday mornings we go to Bible study, and we go to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meetings every other Friday.  This is my first year in MOPS, and I am loving it!  The kids have fun in their classes, too, so it's been a great thing for all of us.

A few recent pictures...Will stayed with my parents on Monday while Claire was at speech.  C and I picked him up, and the 3 of us went to my parents' neighborhood park for a picnic lunch and to enjoy some cooler weather.  There was definitely more playing than eating - we had to have Lunch #2 when we got home.

By the way - Will LOVES this t-rex shirt.  When he sees it, he'll exclaim "Dinosaur shirt!  That a 'T'! ROAR!" and will roar many times throughout the day with his hands up high like claws.  So funny!

IMG_1843

IMG_1849

1 comment:

almudena said...

will and lucy the big TWO is just around the corner!!!