Sunday, June 24, 2012

May Randoms


They thought it was hilarious to get in the old Exersaucer - I'm thinking it's time to pass it on!
IMG_1132

IMG_1133

A quick trip to Kohl's on their grand reopening celebration day ended up with an opportunity to check out the fire truck.  Will wasn't interested, but Claire was excited!
IMG_1044

Climbing at the Museum
IMG_1043

At the playground - he loves to sit and play in the gravel.  Just give him a cup and he can entertain himself for quite awhile
IMG_0979

He always thinks he's being so sneaky drinking from my cup
IMG_1108

Trying to reach her butterfly mobile when she's supposed to be napping
IMG_1116

Will figuring out that he can take photos of himself with my iPhone
IMG_1117

Trying to hide in Claire's hamper
IMG_9051

Wondering what happened to our living room - old carpet was out, and we ended up with new carpet.  Long story.
IMG_1118

I've started keeping a little container of baby powder in my purse to help remove sand from the kids after playing in various sandboxes.  Claire found it and wanted to hold it - I told her she could as long as she didn't open it.  A few minutes later, this is what we found.
IMG_1119

Goofing off in the playroom
IMG_1106

Claire's picture of me - we need to work on the severed heads.  :)
IMG_1107

Claire checking out Nana's laptop
IMG_1104


No comments: