Wednesday, December 21, 2011

School pictures and a gift

The fall school picture day happened in October.  Usually the pictures aren't that great, plus we had done professional sessions in August and had another one coming up in November, but they were going to use a different photographer, so I put in a little extra effort to dress the kids in outfits that coordinated.

I'm so glad I did, because we ended up with the best photo of the two of them together - better than any from any of the other professional sessions we've done.  We ordered several copies to give as gifts, and now that most of them have been handed out, I thought I'd share.  This definitely isn't the best representation, but it gives an idea.  This was for Robert's office - I got the frame for him as one of his Christmas gifts.  Now I just need to get the larger version framed for our house!

IMG_8678

No comments: