Wednesday, December 07, 2011

My silly, happy boy (and his spoon)

Today the kids are in school and it is my day to catch up on photos and the blog.

[December 2]  Just a few of my happy boy.  The kid still loves spoons (really, any utensil, but spoons seem to be the safest!) and always wants one (or two, or three) in his hand at all times.

IMG_8593

IMG_8595

IMG_8596

IMG_8597

[December 4]  The little scamp can't walk, but he has become a champion climber.  After I caught this, we hid Claire's step stool.

IMG_8612

3 comments:

bb said...

So cute!!

Max learned to climb up on the rocking chair, and he is so impressed with himself.

Love the spoon!!!

Lindsay said...

He is just scrumptious!

LauraC said...

Oh my gosh, all that delicious chubbiness reminds me SO MUCH of Nate before he started walking!