Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween 2011: Part Two

The actual day of Halloween started off with a parade at the kids' school.  Claire dressed up as a cupcake, while Will was a puppy (or as I thought, Cutest Puppy Ever).

IMG_8407

IMG_8418

I think this was our last year to pick Claire's costume for her.  A month or so before, I asked Claire what she wanted to be, and I offered up a few suggestions - cupcake, ice cream cone, strawberry, etc. (easy to find costumes!).  She sat there a minute, and then said "I want to be juice."  "Juice?"  "Yes, a juice box!"  So creative!  While I would've loved to fulfill that request, we just didn't have time to make a costume.  Besides, at this age, I was afraid she would change her mind the day before.  Fortunately she was really excited about her cupcake costume - and of course, she looked adorable.  She really stood out in the sea of princesses at the parade.  :)


No comments: