Friday, February 04, 2011

Will - 12 Weeks

Will hit the 12 week mark on 2/3/2011. I'm not sure if he's a fan of the hat:


IMG_6738

A little better...

IMG_6740

Attempting to stare down Claire

IMG_6745
The biggest recent development is that he learned how to roll from his tummy to his back, and he did it for the first time on his 12 week birthday. I had him on a quilt beside me while Claire was eating dinner and I was unloading the dishwasher. I looked at him, turned to get something from the dishwasher, and then saw he was on his back. We were all surprised, and I grabbed the camera. He rolled over a couple more times that night and has done it a few more times since them. Claire was a couple of months older when she first rolled over, so I'm curious to see if he will hit other physical milestones more quickly.


IMG_6721

1 comment:

bb said...

I LOVE these pictures. He is such a sweetie!!!! Adele was just over 3 months or so when she rolled over for the first time. I can hardly put Max on the floor because when I do, Adele wants to get involved and I am so afraid she will hurt him. I'm hoping he will be able to defend himself within the year otherwise I may be carrying this kid to kindergarten!