Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

The day started out with the kids wearing their new shirts from Ms. Courtney to school - they were so adorable!


Week 7 - Monday

Robert and I were able to make it to Claire's class party. There was a lot of yummy fruit to chose from, but of course, the cupcakes were the favorite.


IMG_1223

That night, Robert brought us an assortment of gourmet cupcakes - my current favorite dessert. I had to restrain myself from eating all 4 by myself. Claire could hardly wait to have a bite.


IMG_6860

IMG_6859

She was absolutely worn out by the end of the day, but still fought going to bed. I found her laying in her doorway totally asleep - she couldn't stand the possibility of missing something.


IMG_6862

The sign of a successful holiday!

2 comments:

Miss G said...

so adorable!! Kelly

Amy's Mom said...

I love every one of these pictures! Claire and Will are so cute together, and I love her expressions holding the cupcake at her party and anticipating another one at home. The one where she is sleeping on the floor is precious!