Saturday, October 09, 2010

A Shower for Baby Boy

Last Saturday, the ladies in our church life group (Lisa, Lori, Jennifer, Holly & Lupe) hosted a baby shower to celebrate our sweet baby boy. As I mentioned in my last post, several family members were able to make it as well as some old friends who are now in San Antonio. Baby L2 got lots of goodies, but more importantly, it was so wonderful to celebrate this new addition with our family and friends.

Penelope graciously brought her camera and took lots of pictures for me! Here are a few from the big event:

Mom & Sheila

IMG_4872


Lisa, me and the new Boppy pillow (can you believe I never had one with Claire?)

IMG_4887


The pregnant ladies raiding the snack table (my friend Kelly, who was one of my sorority sisters at A&M, is also expecting her second child)

IMG_4870


Aunt Nancy

IMG_4873


Admiring the quilt that Penelope made (she wrote a post about the quilt here with more photos). Love!
IMG_4891

Robert's mom, Nancy, Kelly, Robert's sister Carol (who is expecting our new niece in January) and Jill, one of my "A&M Girls"
IMG_4897

Who says boys' clothes aren't cute?

IMG_4906

Guessing how big my belly is

IMG_4910

IMG_4914

Mom and Sheila were right on!
IMG_4917

With the hostesses
IMG_4920

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known you were having a shower. Sorry to miss it!